Orlando, FL – February 13th 2024 – The 7th Florida Medical Cannabis Conference & Exhibition (FMCCE 2024) will be held May 31- June 2, 2024, at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida. This conference is a networking and educational forum on the subject of medical cannabis.
This conference is designed for attendees who are active or interested in the medical cannabis industry.
For medical professionals and entrepreneurs, the conference will cover a range of topics, all relevant to the medical cannabis industry, as it pertains to the State of Florida, including but not limited to:
• An Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System and Medical Cannabis
• Florida Medical Cannabis Legislative Update
• A Review of Qualifying Conditions Case Studies
• Medical Cannabis Dosing and Public Health Issues
• Medical Cannabis Research
• State of Florida Medical Cannabis Regulatory and Program Update
• The Business of Medical Cannabis: How to Make Sure Your Practice is Successful
“Education is the key to raising awareness of the clinical uses for medical cannabis.” said Eugene Jones, Executive Director of Can-Ed, Inc. “This conference will provide a forum for industry leaders to expand their social capital, and healthcare professionals to expand their knowledge about medical benefits and applications.”
About: For information on submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation, becoming a sponsor, or exhibiting please visit the conference web site at: http://www.fmcce.org
Phone: (850) 558-0609