ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED) AFFECTS NEARLY 30 MILLION MEN FROM AGES 20 AND UP ANNUALLY.
Scottsdale AZ – Jan 13, 2022 – Health Enhancement Products Inc. announced the launch of its Physician formulated, Patent-Pending, first to market, CBDforED, CBDforED.com .“CBD for ED” is an Every Day Men’s Health product combining several natural products derived to assist in relieving erectile dysfunction.
CBDforED is a daily use CBD based formulation that combined with a healthy lifestyle, can support, and enhance men’s everyday health. In today’s world men, young and old have times of stress, fatigue, anxious feelings, and lack of sexual drive. CBD for ED combines CBD with several scientifically studied products known to possibly relieve these problems. This is not the blue pill with potentially harmful drugs, but an all-new CBD based product, patent pending and formulated specifically to assist in having a great performance every time. This is not formulated just to be an ED preventative, but taken daily may improve your overall health.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) affects nearly 30 million men annually. According to the Urology Care Foundation (UCF), some erectile problems from time to time are not rare, but if it is happening “routinely”, it’s not normal and should be treated. They also define ED “as trouble getting or keeping an erection that’s firm enough for sex.”
The University Of Wisconsin reports that with each decade of age, the prevalence of mild erectile dysfunction goes up roughly 10%. At age 50, as much as 50% of men are struggling with ED. While it may be an uncomfortable topic to discuss, going untreated for ED is much more uncomfortable. However, sufferers may find solace in Cannabidiol (CBD) products.
- CBDforED’s Patent-Pending formulation contains 50 mg Full Spectrum CBD per softgel.Remedy Review Surveyed over 1,000 people and found that of those who have tried CBD Products for sexual purposes, 68% of people said it improved their sexual experience, and others said it helped them relax or improved their overall mood. In the Company’s surveys, it was found that 64% of people said that their mood was affected positively when they used CBD for sex. The survey found 64% of people said they use CBD for sex as a way to relax. CBD can lessen feelings of performance anxiety and other insecurities.
- 200 mg Panax Ginseng – *Assists In Fighting Fatigue and Promotes Energy (Improves circulation) Two double-blind, placebo-controlled trials, involving a total of about 135 people, have found evidence that Korean ginseng may improve Erectile Dysfunction. Two studies enrolling a total of 135 men support the use of Panax ginseng for enhancing sexual function in men.
- 600 mg Ashwagandha – * May Help With Anxious Feelings
Ashwagandha is perhaps best known for its ability to reduce stress. It’s classified as an adaptogen, a substance that helps the body cope with stress. Ashwagandha supplements have been shown in some studies to benefit male fertilityand increase testosterone levels. In one study, 43 overweight men ages 40–70 who had mild fatigue took tablets containing ashwagandha extract or a placebo daily for 8 weeks.The ashwagandha treatment was associated with an 18% greater increase in DHEA-S, a sex hormone involved in testosterone production. Participants who took the herb also had a 14.7% greater increase in testosterone than those who took the placebo (14Trusted Source).
- 10,000 IU Vitamin D – * Supports Normal Cardiovascular and Hormone Function D (Testosterone production) Researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 American men, age 20 and older, who did not have heart disease. The researchers concluded that men with vitamin D deficiency were 32 percent more likely to be impotent than those with sufficient vitamin D levels.
- 200 mg Tribulus – * Promotes Normal Sexual Function and Libido Tribulus (libido support) According to this research, Tribulus increases levels of various hormones in the steroid family, including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason improves sports performance, fertility in men and women and sexual function.
CBDforED is available now in One, Two and Three Month packs, along with a monthly auto ship option. The wholesale or distributor offerings come in 36ct or 100ct packages along with included retail product displays. Visit www.CBDforED.com for full details.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products discussed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.