Green Flower Media Launches Virtual Event For Cannabis Entrepreneurs Around The World
“We’re expecting at least 15,000+ people to tune in live to learn cannabis business from the industry’s top experts, entrepreneurs, and investors.” – Max Simon
OJAI, CA. / MJBizwire / May 12, 2016 / — Green Flower Media, which is known as the online university of the cannabis industry, is bringing together 30+ of the world’s most successful cannabis entrepreneurs, experts, and investors during the Virtual Cannabis Entrepreneur Summit to share their best secrets about how to succeed in by far the fastest growing US industry – cannabis – which is expected to generate over $6.2 billion dollars in revenue in 2016.
Live-streamed to a global audience in real time for FREE, each expert will have 22-minutes to deliver an ultra-compelling talk designed to help people start, grow, or scale your cannabis business today.
Experts include Steve DeAngelo of Harborside Health Center, who was just named one of the Top 7 most Powerful Marijuana Industry Leaders by Fortune Magazine, Emily Paxhia of Poseidon Asset Management, who is one of the most prolific investors of private cannabis companies in the industry, Patrick Rea of Canopy Boulder, the cannabis industry’s largest startup incubator and business accelerator, Chuck Rifici of Nesta Co, one of the largest cannabis cultivators in Canada, and many more.
The complete list of speakers and topics can be found here: http://cannabisentrepreneursummit.com/
“Whether you’re curious about entering the industry, you already have a growing business in the space, or you’re an interested investor, this live-streamed online Summit will give you the ultimate guidance and direction you need to make your mark in the blossoming cannabis universe.” – Green Flower Media CEO Max Simon
Green Flower’s last virtual Summit which debuted in January 2016 – The Cannabis Health Summit – had 28,100+ in virtual attendance and featured the world’s top MD’s, scientists, and thought leaders in the field of cannabis and health.
The Virtual Cannabis Entrepreneur Summit
Stream LIVE May 21-22 right to your computer or internet connected device.
Cost: 100% free to attend live. Recordings will be for sale after the event.
Expert Talks include:
- Steve DeAngelo, Harborside Health Center – “The Future Of Cannabis”
- Emily Paxhia, Poseidon Asset Management – “5 Crucial Investment Lessons From One Of The Most Prolific Cannabis Investors In The World.”
- Kris Krane, 4front Advisors – “Discover the exciting licensing opportunities in emerging cannabis markets.”
- Francis Priznar, ArcView Group – “Designing your perfect pitch – Hitting notes cannabis investors need to hear.”
- Reggie Gaudino, Steep Hill – “How to protect yourself and cannabis from the inevitable entry of big pharma and big agriculture.”
- Patrick Rea ,Canopy Boulder – “How to find your unique niche in the cannabis industry.”
- Julianna Carella, Auntie Dolores / Treatibles – “How to build a cannabis products company the right way.”
- Aeron Sullivan, Tradiv – “How to open up more and better distribution channels for your cannabis products.”
- Luke Stanton, Frontera Law – “How to avoid the most costly legal mistakes that happen every day in cannabis business.”
- Meg Sanders, Mindful – “Why it’s the right time for entrepreneurs and executives to enter the cannabis industry now.”
- David Drake, Cannabis Reports – “The technology and software you need to run a highly efficient and compliant cannabis business.”
- Roy Bingham, BDS analytics – “The data about what cannabis consumers are actually buying at dispensaries.”
- Amy Pointsett, MJ Freeway – “Better, faster, easier ways to operate a fully compliant cannabis company.”
- Scott Greiper, Viridian capital – “Follow the money: The 12 sectors of the cannabis industry where investment dollars are going.”
- Chuck Rifici, Nesta Co. – “Business lessons learned from one of the world’s largest cannabis cultivators.”
- Paul Benhaim, Elixinol – “The wide-open business opportunities in Hemp.”
- Max Mantrose, Trichome Institute – “Budtenders: 7 things they should know about patient care and cannabis products but often don’t.”
Register free online: http://cannabisentrepreneursummit.com
More about Green Flower: www.greenflowermedia.com