FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THC Talent Solutions
THC Talent Solutions – The Nation’s Most Established Cannabis Recruitment & Staffing Firm Announces 15% Contingency Fee For Any Cannabis Company Attending MJBizCon
Los Angeles, Calif., December 12th, 2019 – THC Talent Solutions is proud to announce it’s offering all MJBizCon attendees including Cannabis Farms, Brands, Dispensaries and Ancillary Cannabis companies in the Cannabis & CBD space with a guaranteed 15% contingency fee for all recruitment and staffing positions for the remainder of 2019 and all of 2020.
According to Daniel Peck, THC Talent Solutions owner and founder currently 34 US states have legalized the use of medical cannabis. There are now more than 211,000 full-time jobs in the legal American cannabis industry and the total number of full-time American jobs that depend on legal cannabis is over 300,000. There are now more legal cannabis industry workers than dental hygienists in the United States and the industry is not seeing any signs of slowing down anytime soon in the employment sector.
Our clients are growing and hiring in all business units from Cultivation and Extraction to Finance and Marketing and every dept in between. We have clients who currently need to hire a CFO to handle public accounting including SEC & SOX compliance and we have clients who need to hire a Director of Cultivation to help support a 50,000 sq ft grow with 25,000 sq ft of covered canopy. According to Daniel the cannabis industry is rapidly growing and is in need of candidates with specialized skills to help support the industry.
“I remember when our clients would hire anyone with a few years of black-market growing experience and no specialized skills or educational background. Now our clients won’t even speak to candidates without Horticulture or Agronomy degrees who have not worked in the regulated cannabis industry/vegetable/produce industry. I think it’s a great step forward that the industry has become more legitimate and now requires very specific skill sets and educational backgrounds for certain roles within the cannabis space”
About THC Talent Solutions:
THC Talent Solutions is a privately held recruitment and staffing agency located in Los Angeles, CA catering to the Cannabis & CBD industry. We currently work with private & public companies including: Cannabis Farms, Brands, Dispensaries & Ancillary Companies in all 34 US Rec & Med States including Canada, Israel and the Caribbean looking for experienced talent. We have a team of seasoned recruiters dedicated to providing our clients with fast results and industry experienced candidates. We often partner with existing internal client HR and Recruitment teams to help support and improve candidate flow and candidate quality for all open positions. If you’re looking for TOP talent with FAST results you need THC Talent Solutions on your team.
Our talent includes industry experienced cannabis and non-industry cannabis talent for the following departments and positions below:
Departments: Accounting, Administration, C-Suite, Cultivation, Distribution, Extractions, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Management, Manufacturing, Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Product Development, Quality Control, Retail, Sales, Security and Transportation.
Positions: Accounting, Administration, Attorney, Bud Tender, Business Development, C-Suite – CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CTO, Chef, Cultivation, Dispensary, Delivery, Operations, Education, Engineering, Extraction, Finance, Growers, Internet Technology, Laboratory, Legal, Management, Marketing, Medical, Procurement, Production, Quality Assurance, Sales, Security , Operations, UI/UX Web Design and Development.
States we service: ALL 34 US Rec & Med States including: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Washington DC, Virginia & Canada, Israel and the Caribbean.
Our current and past clients include: Acreage Holdings, Binske Cannabis, Connected Cannabis, Kush Bottles, VRX Labs, Advanced Nutrients, LolaLola, Apotcha Cultivation and Dispensaries, Grizzly Peak Farms, TerraTech/Blum Dispensaries, Phytologie, Jane Technologies, WeGrow, Natura Life Sciences, Next1 Labs, DomPen, ManaExtracts, Eel River Organics & many more.
Why THC Talent Solutions?
- EXPERIENCE:We have been in Cannabis recruiting since 2013 and have a long and respected reputation in the industry. We are a real headhunting firm and source talent the old-fashioned way through hard work, relationship building and cold calling.
- TEAM: We have a team of seasoned recruiters dedicated to providing our clients with fast results and industry experienced candidates. We often partner with existing internal client HR and Recruitment teams to help support and improve candidate flow and candidate quality.
- PROPRIETARY DATABASE: We have our own proprietary database which contains thousands of experienced candidates from the industry. From the C-Suite to Trimmers and everything in between we have you covered. In many situations, our clients find our candidates to be better fits than the ones they source and filter based on our recruitment methods which include a proprietary database of seasoned cannabis candidates we have developed over the past 6 years which includes passive candidates who are currently employed in all company positions within the cannabis and hemp space.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS:Nationwide background checks. All direct hires will be required to go through our standard background check process. Background checks will ensure all candidates do not have any misdemeanors or felonies in the city and state in which they live and work and are not registered sex offenders. Candidates with access to sensitive company financial information will be required to go through a credit check as well. Background checks will be provided for each new hire.
- 90 DAY GUARANTEE: 90 day candidate guarantee on all hires. THC Talent Solutions guarantees to replace any candidate hired one time within 90 days from their original hire date without any additional placement fees.
- DIRECT HIRE CONTINGENT SOLUTIONS: We will provide pre-screened, industry experienced qualified candidates for all open positions on a contingency basis. In addition, we will schedule interviews, conduct background checks and verify references before you hire a candidate. No fees unless you hire.
Act now to take advantage of this competitive 15% fee and start interviewing candidates immediately for your open roles. Contact Daniel at THC Talent Solutions via phone at (818) 274-9057 or via email at email@example.com.